Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Devil . . .


A unknown, unwanted aspect of me,
a pitch dark space as deep as sea,
the piercing cry of a broken heart,
creeping down to tear me apart . . . .

Full of aggression, regression,
the indestructible creation,
is the shadow raising parallel to me,
high up in dark, which you cant see . . . .

I feel the pain, and the scrotching heat,
of the raising flame and the burning sheet,
anger, jelousy, hatred and all,
empowers it and makes me fall . . . .

But then too, its a part of me,
I want it to leave and set me free,
its a inhuman human, that I see,
my dark side more powerfull than me . . . .

2 comments:

Rhonda S Ramey said...

I saw this face years ago in the spirit as I sat, prayed and said Amen. I looked up and Satan was hoovering over me just like in the picture but not his horns or any part of his body. Only the roundness of this face I saw. He is so full of everything that is in this drawing, like no hate that I have ever seen to look at me as this. But the Holy Spirit whispered to me and said "don't be scared you know it is" I keep on looking at him like I would not have otherwise if the Holy Spirit had not whispered to me. If you don't believe that he is real, hopefully you would get to see him just like I did and then you would know 100% that Satan is real.

Rhonda S Ramey said...

I wanted to add to my previous comment that I made. I was looking up at Satan who appeared to me in the spirit and kept on looking at his facial features. After I just keep looking at him, he all of a sudden disappeared like a vapor in the air. I asked myself "did I just see what I saw"? I thought yes, I saw him because the Holy Spirit just whispered and told me "don't be scared you know it is". I have no doubt that he does hate me, but the feeling is the same for him too. The bible speaks of that we cannot serve two masters, that we will love one and despise the other. I understand that more than I have ever understood it after that day. I hate Satan as much as he hates me and I love God, but He loves me more than I can even love myself. God sent his Son to live and die for all of us. God is the real meaning of love and Satan is the real meaning of hate or evilness that can be listed. Choose you this day in whom you may serve. Please choose God to serve because He is the only way to live forever in heaven forever.

Post a Comment