Monday 23 January 2012

Masterpeice . . . .



With a brush in my hand, 
today I stand on the sand.
forth me is the waving sea, 
flying gulls and the shells so free.

I stand their with a canvas blank, 
what to draw, my mind not frank, 
should it be a bird perching free, 
or just the scene in front of me? ? ? 

I don't know actually, what to do? 
Noones there whom I ask this to, 
oh great lord, please help me out, 
tell me what I should draw about? ? ? 

Apple falling on newton's head, 
or slepping beauty laying on bed? ? ? 
What to draw, I don't know, 
nor anyone's here to tell me so.

Should I draw paris's Eiffel tower, 
or it be mona lisa taking shower? ? ? 
Hell and heaven I can draw, 
or the dreamland that I just saw.

How about Taj Mahal of India? ? ? 
Or a man with some kind of phobia? ? ? 
Something great I want to draw, 
something which the world never saw.

Something better than Leonardo sir, 
better than Mona Lisa, though I admire her.
It can be as small as the buzzing bees, 
but it should be my MASTERPEICE....

2 comments:

vaibhav varun said...

awsumm...n beautifulll creation....superlyk it..!!!!!!!!

Ashwini Dey said...

Dhanyavaad, Varun . . . .

Post a Comment